Your Data, Privacy and Cookies
Your privacy and data
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Our website provides links to the social media platforms with whom we have accounts. By clicking links to these sites, Leap bears no responsibility for the information collected by them. It is also possible that they may register the fact you have visited our website.
We deem use of our website as consent to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this policy.
Request your information
If you’d like a copy of the information we currently hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions